WhatsApp has released the WhatsApp stickers features in India which has been added to other messaging services. The new feature lets you send ana to receive stickers in the chat which is also new. You can create your own customized sticker pack and add them to your WhatsApp sticker and can send them to friends.
You need to download third-party stickers creating app which can create custom stickers with your face or expressions. These stickers can then be added to the WhatsApp and you can send them to your friends in chat.
Here is a step by step guide to tell you how you can create and send your own sticker app We are using the Sticker.ly app in this guide but you can use any sticker creating app you want from the Google Play Store.
Steps to Create a Custom Sticker Pack for WhatsApp
- Download the Sticker.ly app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select the sticker pack you want to install. Or create a new sticker pack using the app and select that pack.
- Now, tap on Add to WhatsApp button and tap Add on the confirmation popup.
- You will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Launch the WhatsApp app and open a chat and then select stickers from below.
- You will see the newly added sticker pack there, you can use it now.
Also, read | How To Add Background Music To WhatsApp Status
This is how you can create and use your own sticker app on the WhatsApp. You can use any third-party app to create the sticker pack. There will be more apps which can create sticker pack and add to the WhatsApp.
The post Trick To Create Your Own WhatsApp Sticker in 5 Minutes appeared first on Gadgets To Use.