If you have some really important stuff to do which cannot wait for the lockdown to lift up then you can use the e-pass. This is an approval from the government so you can go out in the lockdown for your important stuff. The Government was going it since the lockdown started but now it got really simple and easy to apply for that.
You can now easily apply for an e-pass from your home, you don’t need to move out of your home to some government office for that. The government has released a new website that can let you register for an e-pass directly without going out. You also get the approval right away so you don’t have to wait for the approval.
Steps to register for e-pass
- Open a browser and navigate to http://serviceonline.gov.in/epass
- Click on Select State to apply for e-pass and select your state from the pop-down list.
- Once you select the state, you will see the link to create the e-pass.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to the state website for e-pass registration.
- From here you can apply for the e-pass by registering your details. It verifies your mobile number via an OTP so you need to have a phone available every time with the pass.
This is how you can generate e-pass without going to government offices. You can do that right inside your house using your smartphone or laptop. This service recently released by the government and it is a really nice service for all of us during this pandemic and crucial times.
The post Lockdown 4.0: How to Apply for E-pass in Your State appeared first on Gadgets To Use.