OnePlus is really popular in its community and fan following. Whenever a new smartphone launches, OnePlus held a popup event for the fans to buy the smartphone and see official unboxing. Well, it’s not possible in these situations because of the Corona Virus outbreak so OnePlus decided to do it virtually.
OnePlus is using Instagram’s AR filters to let the fans unbox the smartphone virtually anywhere. These AR filters are available on OnePlus’ Instagram and can be accessed from there. This opens your Instagram and after that, you can unbox the smartphone virtually anywhere.
OnePlus also started a new competition which can let win an OnePlus 8 Pro from OnePlus. The completion is simple, just follow these three steps to enter yourself into the competition and you will get a chance to win an OnePlus 8 Pro.
- Post an unboxing with one of our unboxing filters on your Instagram story
- Tag @oneplus_india and use #OnePlusARUnboxing as a hashtag
- You can save your video and upload it on to this link
How to record unboxing video and enter the competition
- Select the OnePlus phone you want to unbox and follow the link: OnePlus 8 | OnePlus 8 Pro.
- Your Instagram app will open with the unboxing filter to record the video.
- Just interestingly record your video so OnePlus will like it.
- You can also tap on the different accessories inside the box to take a good look at them.
Follow the rules mentioned above and you can get a chance to win a brand new OnePlus 8 Pro.
This is how you can use the Instagram filter to unbox the latest OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. This way you can experience the unboxing in your home while you are safe from getting outside. OnePlus never miss a chance to make its smartphone launch interesting and this is a really nice thing to do in these difficult times.
The post How to Win OnePlus 8 Pro By Doing Virtual Unboxing of OnePlus 8 Series appeared first on Gadgets To Use.