The WhatsApp Messager is still not available as an Apple Watch app but the notifications still push on it via your iPhone. There are some third-party apps that can let you use WhatsApp on your Apple watch. We are not talking about pushing notifications only but you can reply to the chat in real-time.
Of course, if you are concerned about your privacy then you should take care of what permissions are you allowing. This app is not related to Apple or Facebook by any means. It is a third-party app made by some developers to help you guys out. You can just skip on this and wait for the official release from the publisher.
Steps to Use WhatsApp on Apple Watch
- Download the Chatify for WhatsApp from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Launch the Chatify for WhatsApp app on your Apple Watch and you will be prompted with a QR Code to scan.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and go to Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop > Scan QR Code.
- This will open your iPhone’s camera, just scan the QR code on your Apple Watch.
- If successfully done, your WhatsApp messages will appear on your Apple Watch.
- Now you can use the app just like any app on your Apple Watch.
- You can even reply to messages using your Apple Watch only.
This app uses the web service from WhatsApp to show your chat on your Apple Watch. So, to keep using the WhatsApp on your watch, you have to keep your phone connected to the internet all time. This is a nice tweak from the developer of this app to use WhatsApp on your Apple Watch.