Possible to get lean and slim while still living on cupcake high? Sure we can with Slim & Trim Shake! This meal replacement supports your weight loss goals while keeping you full of essential proteins and nutrients. And it tastes just like cupcakes.
Plus! This bad boy just got a whole lot badder: simply add a few common ingredients, spin them up, you’re going to get all your junk desires fulfilled – the healthy way.
Beat the summer heat with the ice-cream of your dreams! This delicious berry cupcake ice-cream recipe will not only NOT fatten you up, it contains 21g of premium proteins that promotes lean muscle growth! Coupled with antioxidants, you’ll even get a metabolism boost and more fat burn.
Why leave the house when you have all it takes to make the best ice-cream right at home? And if you think ice-cream making is a chore… wait till you try this 1-step blend recipe.
For 1 serving
- 1 Scoop Slim & Trim Shake
- 1 Cup Frozen Berries Of Your Choice!
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Cream (Chilled)
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend till it gets creamy with the perfect swirls
- Enjoy! Or you can choose to freeze the ice-cream further
Low-Calorie Mug Cake
Here’s the deal: its 319 calories versus 506 calories. We’re talking about this cute little mug cake versus a slice of guilty, fudgy chocolate cake. Moreover, this recipe does not contain empty calories but are loaded with beneficial nutrients. Do we have to say more?
We know you’ve got that tingling noise in your head craving for cake. Now you’ll get to enjoy it guilt-free, plus hassle-free. Did we mention the recipe will take under 10 mins?
For 1 serving
- 2 Scoops Slim & Trim Shake
- ½ Tsp. Baking Power
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Cashew Butter
- 45ml Almond Milk
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and use a fork/spoon to mix until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a mug and microwave it for 1-2 mins. You should achieve a cake-like consistency.
- Top off with your favourite fruits and natural sweeteners (e.g. agave syrup). Enjoy!
11-In-1 Nutrient Shake
Here’s a shoutout to all you fitness fanatics! You’re totally missing out if you haven’t tried this awesome post-workout protein shake.
Made from a curated blend of 11 essential vitamins and minerals, a glass of this superfood complex gives you the optimum nutrition you’ll need to rebuild your glycogen stores and repair those muscle proteins.
For 1 serving
- 1 Scoop Slim & Trim Customer
- 1 Cup Frozen Berries Of Your Choice
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk (optional)
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend till smooth and creamy
Did we make your day a little brighter with these super easy and healthy “junk food” recipes? That’s the versatile power of our Slim & Trim Shake!
Amazed? There’s more fun to check out, such as how you can DIY Your Morning Boost Face Scrub to give you that perfect everyday glow!