If you lost your Android smartphone or by any other reason you want to log out of your Google Account from your smartphone. Here we have a simple step y step guide to do that remotely. We also kept the guide to do that from your smartphone so you can do that too.
From the Smartphone Settings
Logging out of your Google Account form your smartphone is pretty simple and quick. You can do hat form the settings menu, just follow the steps listed below.
- Open the Settings app from the app drawer.
- Go to Accounts and select our Google Account which you want to logout.
- Tap the Remove account button here to finally log out of your Google Account.
From the Google Dashboard: Remotely
If you lost your phone and want to log out of your Google account remotely, you can do that using Google dashboard. For this, you need a laptop with an internet connection and your Google account credentials.
- Open a browser and go to myaccount.google.com.
- Now put in your credentials for the Google account and login.
- Go to the Security tab and look for Your devices section click on Manage devices.
- Click on three dots menu on the desired device and select Signout.
- Confirm the selection and the account will be logout of that particular device.
This is how you can sign out of your Google Account without access to your devices. You can also do that using another smartphone just open the Gogel dashboard in the desktop mode that phone.
The post How to Log Out Of Your Google Account From Smartphone Remotely appeared first on Gadgets To Use.