Xiaomi recently released a new update for the Redmi Note 7 with Android 10. The MIUI 11 update based on Android 10 is released in beta for the Redmi Note 7 and you can download and install it on your smartphone. This can only be done if your phone’s bootloader is unlocked and a custom recovery is installed.
If you don’t have your phone’s bootloader unlocked and you don’t want to do that then wait till Xiaomi release the update officially. You will eventually get this update in a month or two so make sure do not tinkle with your phone if you don’t know about custom ROM installation.
- Make sure the bootloader of your Redmi Note 7 is unlocked and you have a custom recovery installed.
- The smartphone should have enough battery to get through the installation process.
- Download Links: Redmi Note 7
Steps to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7
- Download the update package from the download links above.
- Move the update package zip file in your smartphone’s internal memory.
- Reboot your phone to the Recovery mode.
- Wipe the system memory using the Wipe feature.
- Finally, use the Install feature to install the zip package.
- Once installed, reboot your phone to the regular mode.
This way you can install Redmi Note 7 MIUI 11 Update. This version of the MIUI 11 based on Android 10 may contain some bugs and glitches so make sure you know what you are doing. In case you are not familiar with the custom ROM installation then you should wait for the update to released officially by Xiaomi. And for more Android tricks like this, follow GadegtsToUse on social media pages to stay updated.
The post How to Install Android 10 based MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 appeared first on Gadgets To Use.