Android 11 comes with a lot of new features and UI improvements to smartphones. The quick settings menu has been changed a lot and there is one feature that everyone is talking about is the separate media controls in quick settings. This makes the notification shade a bit clean by shifting the media controls to the quick setting toggles.
There is still one bug that is left in the final version of the Android 11 for Pixel smartphones. This bug puts big media controls in notification shade even if you are playing the media or not. This bug takes a big chunk of the notification area when you swipe down twice on the notification drawer.
This is also annoying at some times so here we have a little trick so you can hide media control in Android 11 after the music stops playing.
Steps to Hide Media Controls After Music Stops Playing in Android 11
- Open the Notification drawer and make sure that you have media controls there.
- Swipe down on the notification drawer again to expand the media controls.
- Now slide the music control to the left or right to reveal the more settings.
- Tap the little setting icon to go into additional settings for the media controls.
- You will see an option to hide the player when the media session ended, disable that toggle.
- Once that toggle is disabled, you will be able to swipe away the media controls once the media session has ended.
This is how you can hide media control in Android 11 to show even after the music stops playing. For more Android 11 related tips and tricks, you can follow GadgetsToUse on social media pages to stay updated.
The post How to Hide Media Control in Android 11 After Music Stops Playing appeared first on Gadgets To Use.