WhatsApp is an app without which you cannot even imagine your social life. You need to have this app installed if you want to talk, call, or even connect to anyone. There are a bunch of tricks that make your WhatsApp experience better in several ways. Ever wonder how those viral messages on WhatsApp get that different font in chat?
Here is the simple trick which lets you do that on your phone as well. This trick will let you send WhatsApp chat in a couple of different fonts rather than that default boring font. In this trick, you need to install a keyboard app from the Google Play store. Don’t worry this app is completely free of ads and there are no useless permissions needed to use this app.
Steps to Change Font Style in WhatsApp
- Download and install the Fonts app from the Google Play Store.
- Now launch the app once and it will as for one permission to enable the keyboard to permit.
- Once you give that permission, just tap on the Switch to Fonts button to choose the Font keyboard as default keyboard.
- Once you select the Fonts keyboard to your default keyboard, you can use the keyboard to send messages in a different font on WhatsApp.
- You can also use this app in other apps to send messages and write things in different fonts.
This is how you can use the Fonts keyboard to send messages in different fonts on WhatsApp. You can also use this app to write in different fonts on other apps like Facebook, Instagram, and messenger.
Read More | WhatsApp Tips and Tricks